Boys and Girls who are currently in 3rd-8th grade and reside in the towns of Milton, Malta, Ballston, or the Village of Ballston Spa. However, if you do not reside in the Ballston Spa school district, there is an added $25.00 fee.
This program is for new, beginning, and intermediate players who want to have fun and learn the fundamentals of tennis through drills and games. The program is directed by the Boys' and Girls' Varsity Coach, Mark Rabideau and assisted by high-level players.
- The Ballston Area Recreation Commission (BARC) will begin basketball registration for students in GRADES 3-9 from November 16 to December 10, 2015.
- To be eligible children must be residents of the towns of Malta, Milton, Ballston, or the village of Ballston Spa and meet the grade requirements above as of September 2015. There will be no exceptions. If you do not reside in the Ballston Spa school district, there will be an added $25.00 fee.
- Students who make the school modified, JV, or varsity basketball teams can not play BARC basketball. They can register but if put on one of these teams must notify BARC and remove their names.
- LATE FEE: There will be a $10 late fee added for registrations received after Dec. 5th. However, late registrations will only be accepted if there is space on a team.
- We can not accept requests for coaches, carpooling, or friends to be together.
- The season begins on January 4th and will continue to February 11th. It is in 2 time frames depending on the child's grade.
-There are SEPARATE boys' and girls' divisions.
-Practices & games will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays for both girls and boys.
Remember if you want to coach or assistant coach you must register as an adult.
If you are interested in sponsoring, make sure to indicate that when registering.
WANT TO BE A COACH OR ASSISTANT COACH?
WANT TO SPONSOR A TEAM?
MISSING DEADLINE DATES