- The Ballston Area Recreation Commission (BARC) will begin basketball registration for students in GRADES 3-9 from November 7 to December 4th, 2017. (November 29th - Dec 4th will be considered late registration.)
- To be eligible children must be residents of the Towns of Malta, Milton, or Ballston, or the Village of Ballston Spa and meet the grade requirements above as of September 2017. There will be no exceptions. If you do not reside in the Ballston Spa School District, there will be an added $25.00 fee.
- Students who make the school modified, JV, or varsity basketball teams can not play BARC basketball. They can register, but if selected for one of these teams, you must notify BARC so that their registration can be voided.
- LATE FEE: There will be a $10 late fee added for registrations received after November 28th. However, late registrations will only be accepted if there is space on a team.
- WE CAN NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS FOR COACHES, CARPOOLING, SPECIFIC DAYS OF THE WEEK, TO MEET SCHEDULING NEEDS, OR FOR FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS (OTHER THAN SIBLINGS) TO BE PLACED TOGETHER.
- The season begins on January 2nd and will continue to February 15th. (February 13th & 15th will be for make up games due to weather cancellations.) There are two time slots depending on the child's grade.
-There are SEPARATE boys' and girls' divisions.
-Practices & games will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays for both girls and boys. *EXCEPT for the week of 1/9/18. This week practices will be on Tuesday & Wednesday.
Remember if you want to coach or assistant coach you MUST register separately as an adult.
If you are interested in sponsoring, make sure to indicate that when registering.
WHO: Boys and girls who are currently in Grades K-5 and reside in the Towns of Milton, Malta, or Ballston, or the Village of Ballston Spa.
WHEN: Wednesdays from 3:30p-5p.
WHERE: Wood Road Elementary
DATES: Wednesday 1/3/18, 1/10/18, 1/17/18, 1/24/18, & 1/31/18 (2/7/18 snow date)
Printmaking is a part of the BARC Arts Program, which is a year-round arts program that explores various aspects of the arts in 5-week segments. Yearly this program will be exploring visual art, music, dance & theater. Sessions will be offered to a variety of age groups and locations depending on the modality being explored. In this session, your child will be guided through the world of printmaking. Your little artist will use their imagination to design positive and negative prints using a variety of different mediums, inks, and rollers to design their own work of art! We will also be carving a variety of materials and creating Japanese Fish Prints.
WANT TO BE A COACH OR ASSISTANT COACH?
WANT TO SPONSOR A TEAM?
MISSING DEADLINE DATES